Escherichia coli in urine treatment
E. coli (Escherichia coli, the customary abbreviation "E. coli") – enterobacteria used in the composition of beneficial microflora of the digestive tract. OK (bacteriuria) allows for the existence of the microorganism in the intestines, penetration of adjacent organs contributes to the development of pathologies.
The bacteria "Escherichia coli" easily tolerate high temperatures, survive in faeces, food, soil. Beneficial habitat: dairy products (stated rapid reproduction). Bacteria do not tolerate high temperature, is killed under the influence of disinfectants.
The causes of the disease
Ideally, the results of laboratory studies, the presence of bacteria in the urethra of a person must be "0". It often happens that in the tests there is a small cluster of pathogenic microorganisms caused by the presence of chronic diseases of the genitourinary system.
The penetration of bacteria "Escherichia coli" in the urethra, because of the following reasons:
- Disregard for the rules of personal hygiene. Use of towel in common use (in the intimate area), ignoring the water treatment, improper cleaning of the external genitalia.
- Exacerbation of chronic urogenital diseases. Penetration of bacteria occurs against decrease the protective functions of the organism.
- Reducing the protective functions of the organism. On the background of the "collapse" of the immune system, there are local clusters of the virus that settled the microorganism leads to the formation of blood clots, blocking the passage of the urethra.
- Sexual relationship. Unconventional sex – the main cause of penetration of Escherichia coli into the urethra. Accumulated on the walls of the rectum bacteria droop inside the penis. The lack of barrier protection leads to infection of partners. Use intimate toys, affects the health of "the lovers".
- Infections, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs, unconventional sex, using toys).
- Aggravation of diabetes.
For laboratory tests with a minimum error, it is recommended to use sterile containers for urine collection, pre-treating the genitals with antibacterial wipes. Experts insist on the collection, the urine mid-stream. Tara with the urethra must be delivered to the laboratory within two hours after collection.
"The emergence of" bacteria "Escherichia coli" in the genitourinary system promotes the formation of stagnant locations. Formed "clots" are displayed together with the urine, in the absence of chronic diseases and weakened immune system. The presence of pathogenic factors, promotes the growth of Escherichia coli, the development of harmful microflora, blocking the urethra.
The response of the body is expressed by a sharp release, in the blood, of leukocytes. The presence in plasma of the n-th number of white blood cells, indicates the presence of a virus of E. coli (may be called e Koli) in the human body.
Common symptoms are:
- The appearance of the characteristic pain (below the navel).
- Discomfort during urination (urine takes a dark brown color).
- Frequent urge to urinate.
- Emptying of the bladder scarce volumes.
With the development of infectious diseases, E. coli reaches the upper urinary tract, has pathogenic effects on the kidneys.
- The increase in body temperature (up to 400C jump).
- General weakness (muscle pain, lethargy, depression).
- Aching joints/bones.
- Nausea, alternating retching.
- Increasing pain in the bladder.
- In women: menstrual irregularities, increased blood volume, lack of evaculate.
- · Men: violation erecting functions, increasing the testicles, painful ejaculation, inability to fertilize the egg.
Timely diagnosis of the disease, to avoid unpleasant consequences for the organism.
In pregnant women
Pregnancy is the main reason of the penetration of Escherichia coli in the urogenital system. The development of infectious diseases is as follows: as a result of constant pressure of the fetus on the bladder, there is stasis of urine in the paths, the residual material is called: a beneficial environment for the development of Escherichia coli.
- Sickness sensations inthe process of urination.
- Frequent urge to emptying of the bladder.
- A severe form of morning sickness.
- Malfunction of the kidneys.
- Swelling of the genitourinary system.
- Thickening of the walls of the uterus.
- Mnogonogie/water shortage.
The presence in the body of a pregnant Enterobacteriaceae "E. coli" may lead to undesirable consequences (symptoms):
- Delays in the development of the fetus (in utero).
- Premature birth.
- The development of intrauterine infections.
- Lesions of the immune system of the child.
- The sinking of pregnancy.
- The birth of a child with physical defects.
- The Central nervous system of the fetus.
- The development of cerebral palsy.
The first signs, the presence of bacteria in urine during pregnancy, should be a Wake-up call to the mother, otherwise the child's health in great danger.
The main diagnostic method for detection of escherichia coli bacteria in urine culture is the seeding of the urethra on a nutrient medium. Bacteriological culture is performed according to the following algorithm:
- Patient urine (mid-stream) is collected in a sterile container.
- The Petri dish is placed a nutrient medium (determination of the level of bacteria e Koli in the urine).
- The laboratory sample is poured into a container (not later than two hours after collection).
Using laboratory equipment, the technician monitors the rate of reproduction of bacteria. This method allows to determine the sensitivity of micro-organisms "Escherichia coli" to antibiotics, to predict the course of the disease, form treatment.
Additional methods of diagnostics:
- General analysis of blood. Identify the level of leukocytes, clinical confirmation of the inflammatory process.
- Biochemical blood test.
- Urine analysis by the method Nechiporenko. The normal bacteria coli 10 to the 5th power.
- The collection of daily urine (required in special cases).
- Ultrasound examination of the genitourinary system and the pelvic organs.
- A smear from the urinary canal.
- The fence of the vagina.
- Computational study of the fetus.
Diagnosis of the disease in the early stages, allows to form the most effective treatment, with minimal effects to the body.
Treatment of the disease
Treatment of Escherichia Koli conditional share:
In accordance with clinical indications is hospitalization of the patient. Pregnant woman put on the account, there should be an additional list of diagnostic events.
In accordance with the results of the tests, and lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, assigned to a strict diet (title: "diet No. 4" or "diet No. 7").
The course of treatment based on a comprehensive exposure to the pathogen:
- Antibiotic means. Antibiotics for E. coli are appointed together with multivitamin complexes.
- Pathogenetic therapy.
- Pointonline medications (better to chop).
In case of incorrect prescription of medicines, bacteria have produced a "immunity" to a particular kind of stimuli. The pathogen mutates rapidly, adapting to the environment, so the impact of medication, certain groups, is reduced to zero. Experts categorically prohibit resort to self-treatment, use the recipes of traditional medicine. Uncontrolled use of antibiotic means causes the immune system irreparable damage, the primary symptoms are progressing.
In the case of diagnosis of "Escherichia coli" in the urine, the course of treatment take into consideration the nature of the pathogen, studies and analyses. For each individual, therapy is based on the individual plan.
As a Supplement, it is recommended to use sour broths for irrigation of the urethra. Acidic environment disrupts the pathogenic microflora of bacteria, prevents further spread of harmful microorganisms. Accepting the broth, must be carried out after consultation with your doctor, otherwise, acts self-treatment have a negative impact on the General condition of the patient.
After taking antibiotics, experts prescribe rehabilitation therapy, has beneficial effects on the urogenital system.
Personal hygiene is a fundamental rule, the prevention of E. coli "Escherichia coli". Experts strongly recommend changing underwear at least 1 time a day. The fairer sex do not wear thongs, in addition to the potential risk of infection, a woman runs the risk of rubbing the extremely sensitive flesh. You should pay special attention to genital hygiene, especially during menstrualnogo cycle and pregnancy. Before going into the bathroom, hands thoroughly washed with antibacterial soap (treated with antiseptic).
- Food are taken fresh, washed produce. It is forbidden to use products with expired shelf life.
- Cooking should be carried out in a clean container, beforemeal service set thoroughly clean.
- Defrosting meat needs to be in coolers or microwave ovens.
- Avoid fresh dairy products, in favor of pasteurized.
- Sex should use barrier contraceptives. Anal sex is eliminated in full.
- To oral sex allowed to resort after visiting the bathroom.
- Total rejection of alcoholic beverages.
- After visiting crowded places, the hands thoroughly washed with soap or treated with antiseptic solution.
Expectant mums from 12 weeks of pregnancy, it is recommended to be tested for sowing in order to avoid infectious diseases of the genitourinary system. During routine inspections, the expert must observe the rules of medical hygiene. Often Escherichia coli Escherichia, enters the body of the mother through medical gloves.
Surgical intervention is carried out in complete sterility, the surgeon must adhere to equipment operation. In order to reduce the postoperative period, it is recommended to take a course of antibiotic therapy.